Employees are the most important asset of a company, which is why the search for qualified personnel is particularly important for companies. In times of economic growth, it is harder than ever to find suitable employees in a timely manner who can take on the tasks that arise. Temporary employment agencies are characterized by particularly high flexibility and expertise in recruitment, which is why personnel service providers are increasingly becoming the human resources department of the German economy.
Companies in the human resources sector therefore face particularly high challenges when it comes to the drafting of contracts. The protection of employee data also plays a major role here. MKM + PARTNER is providing consultancy to companies in the HR service sector on all legal issues relating to the Temporary Employment Act (AÜG) and data protection law and is characterized by particularly high expertise due to many years of experience. Our consulting approach is always client-oriented and holistic. Our range of services includes:
- Consultancy on all questions of the AÜG
- Drafting of temporary employment contracts and service contracts (national and international)
- Compliance check for the use of service providers and external personnel
- General consultancy on labour law
- Assessment of employee data protection and general GDPR compliance
- Representation before authorities and in the court