Real estate law is a vast and contentious area of law, often very difficult to approach without specialised legal knowledge. There are numerous regulations to be complied with, particularly those of real estate law and commercial tenancy law, as well as an almost unmanageable stream of Supreme Court case law. An example of this is the disputes regarding compliance with the written form requirement or the countless disputes regarding the formal and material accuracy of the operating expense statements throughout the legal proceedings.
We are happy to assist you with our in-depth expertise to resolve such conflicts in order to achieve an optimal result.
The best foundation for such an outcome is regularly a contract that is already geared towards conflict prevention when starting a business, which takes due account of the needs and goals of our clients right from the start. MKM + PARTNER has therefore specialised in particular in the drafting and examination of contracts relating to property and commercial rental in general.
We offer expertise in real estate law as well as specialist knowledge gained through experience in the following areas:
- Design, examination, commentary and negotiation in the matters of commercial lease and rental contracts
- Out-of-court and judicial representation of commercial landlords or tenants in the event of a dispute within the rental law (e.g. eviction actions, rent reduction claims, operating costs statements)
- Conclusion of real estate financing contracts, including the ordering of any collateral credit guarantees
- Sale and purchase of real estate and real estate portfolios
- Evaluation and defence of real estate and/or real estate collateral guarantees
Please feel free to contact us on these topics!