Skilled workers are a great asset for any company.
The legally correct handling of employees’ matters from application and appointment to labour court disputes is an everyday challenge for every company.
Especially in increasingly global and rapidly changing markets, fast and flexible labour law concepts and solutions are crucial. At the same time, they must be sustainable and open to future developments. We advise and represent companies in the labour law challenges of the 21st century and implement tailor-made and future-oriented concepts together with our clients.
Our specialists work in close cooperation in the respective fields of law, in particular in the context of insolvency and restructuring as well as at the interface of labour law and data protection.
- Ongoing individual and collective law advice and representation of companies, employees and works councils
- Advice to employees and employers before and after dismissal
- Representation in dismissal protection proceedings before all German labour courts up to the Federal Labour Court
- Negotiation and conclusion of settlement and termination contracts, including related social and tax problems
- Advice and representation in disputes over certificates, translations, reminders and warnings
- Design and amendment of employment contracts, overall commitments, company agreements and collective agreements
- Consulting services in connection with the participation rights of the works council
- Representation in company constitutional disputes in the context of decision-making procedures
- Labour law support and advice in the preparation and execution of company acquisitions/sales
- Advising and drafting of management personnel contracts, in particular for managing directors and executive board members, up to their termination, dissolution and formulation of termination contracts
- Contract design and advice on the assignment of employees abroad or on the employment of foreigners in Germany
- Consulting services in connection with the Employee Transfer Act and prevention strategies for fictitious self-employment
- General Equal Treatment Act
- Legal review and assistance in the design and formulation of company policies and company agreements as an instrument of non-discrimination, design and formulation of anti-discrimination agreement
- Organisation of seminars for personnel management and legal departments, which are individually geared to the respective company, both in the field of individual labour law and in the field of collective law